Saturday, October 9, 2021

Ghost Dog At The Tower of London?


 The Tower of London has a history of ghosts and hauntings, so it is not surprising that a current resident of the historical landmark is reporting she has had a run-in with a spirit, in this case, possibly a phantom dog...


Tik-Tok user Megan Clawson, also known as Meganambxr on the video-sharing site, says that although she has been asked many times if the Tower was haunted and indeed Megan thought she had felt a cold spot or two and had heard 'the odd footstep,' but never had anything really scary or weird happen to her.


Until the night the ghost dog came to visit, as she recalled in a video this month.

Megan, who has a dog herself (which was away on the night in question at Megan's Mother's house) was in bed when she heard her pet's squeaky toy squeaking in the middle of the night even though her dog was as said in another dwelling about one-hundred-and-fifty miles away:

"...I was struggling to get to sleep, which is quite strange for me anyway.
Because as soon as my head hits that pillow I am out like a light.
So I was just listening to the clicking of my plug-in radiator...because I live in the wall of a castle so it's bloody freezing.
I hear this squeak... so I have this dog toy in my room with a little squeaker on the end.
And every hour or so I would just hear one... one squeak.
And [then] it would stop."
Megan also noted that one of her neighbors told her that they had felt like a ghostly dog had curled up beside them on a couple occasions prior, pushing the idea even more among the many ghosts at the Tower of London, there is still room for man's best friend. 

-Thomas Spychalski 

(Via MyLondon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Man: The Truth Behind Poisoned Halloween Candy

  If you grew up in the last half-century or so, the tradition of checking your Halloween candy after coming home from Trick or Treating was...